Search

Loading...

Followers

scrap creations top 3

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 10th Challenge "Something spooky"

Time for another challenge at Hookedoncraft.
The challenge this fortnight at HOOKEDONCRAFT CHALLENGES is "SOMETHING SPOOKY!"

I love halloween time but just wish us Aussies would celebrate it like they do in the USA.

Here is the card I made for this challenge.



The Bat bear stamp was coloured using Copic Markers and is from a the halloween range at Hookedoncraft
 
I used my martha stewart punch around the page cobweb punch and cobweb embossing folder.
I cut out the letters and spider from the Happy Haunting cricut cartridge.
I just love the way the bat bear looks like he's flying out from the card.
 
The Mulbery paper waterlily flowers, rosebuds and trinket pin are from Hookedoncraft
I coloured the white flowers and berry head stamens with glimmer mist to get the right shade I needed.
Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.
Monday, October 3, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 9th challenge "Anything but a card"

Its challenge time again over at Hookedoncraft! The challenge this fortnight at HOOKEDONCRAFT CHALLENGES is "ANYTHING BUT A CARD!"

 
I got a little excited and couldn't just stop at one creation so I made a few things!
 
Here is the group shot.
 

CHARM BRACELET


BAG CHARM


I used the Cute puppy small and Large stamps from HOOKEDONCRAFT I stamped the images onto frosted shrink plastic using Stazon ink and carefully coloured the images with Copic markers being careful to not touch the ink lines. I also used some of the new charms from the Misc pack which I got from HOOKEDONCRAFT
I used a range of swarovski crystal beads, ladybug beads, other beads, chain and findings from my stash to create the charm bracelet and bag charm.


HAIRCLIP



HEADBAND





I created the hairclip and headband using a range of Mulberry paper flowers and berry head stamens from HOOKEDONCRAFT
I used my glimmer mists to alter the colour of the leaves, flowers and berry head stamens to get the exact colour I wanted. I used hot glue to glue the flowers onto the metal hairclip base and headband base. I also used some swarovski pointy back crystals for the centre of the flowers which I got from my stash. I finished it off with a touch of stickles on the edges of the flowers and leaves because you can never have too much bling!
 
I made all these as gifts for a good friend Katrina who lives in the USA and has recently sent me a heap of parcels full of Mickey mouse and winnie the pooh baby clothes for our twin babies which are due in approx 2 months. I hope she doesn't see this post before she receives her parcel!

 
Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.